Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Phoenix 3

50 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

So what exactly did you make those bridges out of? Also I love the incendiary gun, is it replacing the Grenade Launcher?

It's just a scenery item from some CE map, I had sceny edit the dimensions a bit though.

Also, the Incendiary Gun is replacing the shotgun, the Nade Launch is still there.

elo-thnk.png

:( download is blocked for school me and my friends play every day we get most our mods off here i love this site

Welcome to the community! Please don't forget to validate your account, or it will be automatically deleted.

Let me know if you're still having trouble getting the mod, I could look into uploading it elsewhere for ya.

elo-thnk.png

Welcome to the community! Please don't forget to validate your account, or it will be automatically deleted.

Let me know if you're still having trouble getting the mod, I could look into uploading it elsewhere for ya.

is it for PC or for Mac cuz we have macs at our highschool.

Halo MD niguh. You sir are in luck!

haha yea me and my friends got a full server now and then some like 22 people play and they keep sharing it o_o

- the shotgun has TOO HIGH of a range i can shoot people across the map. this is self explanatory but the range of the normal shotgun is fine why did you ruin it in phoenix
- the pistol is too weak this completely RUINS the halo multiplayer experience that bugie perfected please bring back the normal pistol
- i know you guys have it so the tank and turret are only accurate whenever an admin uses it because whenever i use it i miss 80% of my shots in phoenix 3 yet 002 chance and all of the other admins kill me in 2 seconds. i rarely miss in bloodgulch and other maps so wtf? this is unbalanced and you need to either make it so all players have it or no players.
- you need to make the sniper rifle easier to reach i see 002 use the sniper rifle all of the time and he told me its under a rock but i cant find the rock
- the rocket launcher is impossible to get how am i supposed to fit under the pelican to reach it? did you forget that the player is TOO BIG to fit under the pelican and theres no other way in
- take out the donor perks like with 002 getting gold armor i dont wanna see halomd become pay2win. if i wanted pay2win then i'd play halo5

maybe if you did all of this your server would fill up more i like the map but it needs to be fixed soon