What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Floofies

Official Kerbal Space Program Thread

86 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Newest completed craft, the Ares Mars Transit. Just docked on a docking adapter for smaller port types :3

2013-10-07_00002.jpg

It probably won't actually get to mars, but it's a prototype for something I will build in orbit around it.

Mars, all of the OP is moot when the true determining factor of whether or not you're addicted to KSP: You start referring to planets and moons in real life by their KSP analogues.  I have, on NINE occasions, caught myself saying Duna or spelling Moon like Mun.  And don't even get me started on Eve.  I was reading about Venus one day and for THREE FULL SECONDS was confused as to why the images of Venus weren't purple.

Also, you should change your name to DunaDouchinMan

ForkSpoonz, Takka and Floofies like this

oVoXWXc.png

Mars, all of the OP is moot when the true determining factor of whether or not you're addicted to KSP: You start referring to planets and moons in real life by their KSP analogues.  I have, on NINE occasions, caught myself saying Duna or spelling Moon like Mun.  And don't even get me started on Eve.  I was reading about Venus one day and for THREE FULL SECONDS was confused as to why the images of Venus weren't purple.

Woah. I'm the other way around, I call all the KSP planets by their IRL names.

What's Douchin?

Newest completed craft, the Ares Mars Transit. Just docked on a docking adapter for smaller port types :3

2013-10-07_00002.jpg

It probably won't actually get to mars, but it's a prototype for something I will build in orbit around it.

Nice design! I was trying to make a nuclear rocket module that wouldn't light lower stages on fire, but my solution was to splay them out an an angle. Having them just stick out at right angles would have made more sense, lol. Much less skittery.

You mean DunaDouchinDude.

Woah. I'm the other way around, I call all the KSP planets by their IRL names.

What's Douchin?

Mars is to Duna as Martian is to Douchin, I think. That doesn't seem quite right, though...

Dunanian?

Dunalander?

Dunan?

Skeezix the Cat likes this

2013_10_08_00001.jpg

just made this bad boy.

all dat altitude

all dat speed

god i love the high-altitude engines.

not 5 seconds after i took this i went too high and lost control of the plane.

Floofies and WaeV like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0