What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trizone

This is about you Tucker933

21 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Do you like the mix of white and a color, or just red in general?

08TuKDf.png

That looks awesome, but maybe more prominent yellow, with the undertones being red/orange, to go with the usergroup?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Do you like the mix of white and a color, or just red in general?

08TuKDf.pngIWH2u47.png

Well red in general is my favorite color, and I really like the second one there but I like the original combo with white better than the first one there.

Umh7x1l.gif

The trouble with shifting the color from blue to red (or yellow) is that there are less reds overall. All the color in my current avatar is 100% saturation, 100% brightness, so there are only a few hue shifts it actually looks decent at.  Here's an example of a bad one:

CkpY7Pt.png

The darker red one only uses one hue, which is okaaaay, but idk. I could look into white again.

This is why my avatar always looks the same, since 2004.R2TtRQk.gifrkN4PFO.png0onGhnh.pngAKktiH2.pngphoto-18.png

I have used the same avatar for at least two or three years now, with the exception of that time when I used Emma Stone as an avatar, lol

WaeV and Ryx like this

oVoXWXc.png

That looks awesome, but maybe more prominent yellow, with the undertones being red/orange, to go with the usergroup?

I hope you liked my topic about you tucker :)

I bet you fill all warm and fuzzy about your pic now XD

Thank you tucker for showing me a this web :) Or maybe i found it on my own with no help!!!! divaplz.gifXD

Skeezix the Cat likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0