Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShikuTeshi

STD

16 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

As I've never made an Introductory yet. Well... why not? Bored and about to go to bed. Got school so lets do this.

I'll be known as ShikuTeshi here. But my real name is Dom. (So smart with my titles).

I'm 16, to be 17 in Dec. Living in Sacramento, CA. To many damn cops around here.

I'm an Asian, can't speak anything but Engrish. Also a JROTC cadet and I take it seriously. So yes I am mature. Most of the time.

I am a very lazy person. Though you see me doing a lot of work. I just put no effort into them because they take no effort.

Like seafood and rice. (no shit)

Like any kind of game. Though turned based ones a little less.

I hate Rap, HipHop, RnB, and most other shit related to those.

Like immediate, techno, trance, asian, rock, instrumental music or anything else related. And no not dubstep. Repetitive piece of

Moving on.....

*Insert more info here

Have a nice day / night / mars time.

hello friendo, welcome to the party

my birthday is in december too, hooray. i'm turning 20 tho

yes, seafood is fucking excellent and i won't hear otherwise. i live in perth, western australia, so there's tons of fresh seafood. nom

do you game on console or pc? pc myself

i used to really dislike rap etc, but some of it has actually grown on me quite a lot over the last couple of years. took me a while but now there's a limited selection of it that i like fine.

out of curiousity, what is your actual heritage? i assume you mean like oriental when you say asian; japanese, chinese, korean, etc?

ShikuTeshi and Skeezix the Cat like this

m68Vl5E.jpg

Funny, Dom is Dutch for Dumb.

And my full name is actually Italian. 

What branch?

Airforce.

hello friendo, welcome to the party

my birthday is in december too, hooray. i'm turning 20 tho

yes, seafood is fucking excellent and i won't hear otherwise. i live in perth, western australia, so there's tons of fresh seafood. nom

do you game on console or pc? pc myself

i used to really dislike rap etc, but some of it has actually grown on me quite a lot over the last couple of years. took me a while but now there's a limited selection of it that i like fine.

out of curiousity, what is your actual heritage? i assume you mean like oriental when you say asian; japanese, chinese, korean, etc?

Yay! I love December for no apparent reason.

Aww man. Hopefully it's cheaper than here. I can't have seafood often so its a friggin treat whenever I get the chance.

I used to be a console gamer. Went from gamecube to xbox 360 as my first consoles. Then I switched over to PC. I still do consoles for exclusives though.

I think the only rap I ever liked was from Linkin Park. Just because they aren't about sex and drugs and bitches.

I am actually neither of those heritage. I am mostly Lao, part Thai. I'm glad to be growing up in the U.S. regardless of how shitty it's getting.

jG- likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Funny, Dom is Dutch for Dumb.

Wow you have no hard care about what you just said to Dom do you?XD

Why am i'm i even talking  to you about this??? YOUR  QC Seb or are you sequel to awesome to say i'm sorry?

O well i have to say ShikuTeshi your awesome :) and welcome to open carnage which you may already know and got bored and sick of anyways.XD M_M dang i'm texting to BIG!!!!  

Edited by Trizone

Wow you have no hard care about what you just said to Dom do you?XD

Why am i'm i even talking  to you about this??? YOUR  QC Seb or are you sequel to awesome to say i'm sorry?

O well i have to say ShikuTeshi your awesome :) and welcome to open carnage which you may already know and got bored and sick of anyways.XD M_M dang i'm texting to BIG!!!!  

English please.

And my full name is actually Italian. 

Let me gueessss it's short of Domaney? That's an Italian name and i thought it means man of tomorrow?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0