What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForkSpoonz

Quotes Thread

63 posts in this topic

Post funny/cool quotes you like.

Every right thinking man must, from time to time, be tempted to spit upon his hands and hoist the black flag.
Takka likes this

Tiddy-bits:

One small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.- Armstrong

Edited by Sequel To Awesome

One small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.- Armstrong

The "a" that comes before "man" is disputed. Neil said that the "a" was there, but no one heard it over the crappy radio audio. I personally believe he said it, but did not put enough emphasis on it to be audible over the radio.

"Maybe there are a group of gay banditos... who, every night climb into a van and go from village to dell, from community to community. They wander, and as the sun is coming down, just setting over a suburban village, the gays drive in. And there in a cul-de-sac, there in the light of a house, you can see a young American family, sitting down for their evening meal. And those gays... put on their masks and their festive colored robes, and sneak slowly into the house... and begin to FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS! And another American family is destroyed!!" ~Lewis Black

Kvasir and ForkSpoonz like this

The "a" that comes before "man" is disputed. Neil said that the "a" was there, but no one heard it over the crappy radio audio. I personally believe he said it, but did not put enough emphasis on it to be audible over the radio.

I think it's sort of funny to get the notification that someone quoted a post i made in the thread about your favorite quotes.

Could we also link the quotes so we know it's not some unvalidated shit someone posted on reddit or facebook for upvotes and likes?

Bitches ain't nothin but tricks and hoes - Ghandi
Skeezix the Cat likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Adobe if you don't stop trying to update my computer so often my fist is going to UPDATE YOUR FACE- Jason Anarchy

Could we also link the quotes so we know it's not some unvalidated shit someone posted on reddit or facebook for upvotes and likes?

sure.

i don't have a source for my first one because it's from 4chan though..

"You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. - Wayne Gretzky" - Hutch while talking about quick scoping in Call of Duty montages

<3

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0