What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wolf Demon

What should I cook?

27 posts in this topic

Taco's with chorizo cooked in with the beef. 

thats something i want to try but it's a bitch finding a place that sells chorizo here. 

in case you dont know what chorizo is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorizo

specifically: Spanish chorizo

Spanish chorizo is fucking amazing with chicken. 

Hmm, interesting. Last time I did tacos I did 2lb of beef and 2lb of chopped pork and then double of the peppers in this picture:

TmHTP4a.jpg?1

Was really good, may have to try with chorizo though now. Where do you live? I even see Chorizo at walmart here.

Do you have cast iron? Do some steak!

Fast, easy, delicious: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe/index.html

I'm a terrible excuse of a chef and I still don't own any cast iron pans except for a tortilla pan :/

Fuck, that looks good but also bad at the same time. I don't know what to think of this.

1. Get bagel of choice

2. Get tomato sauce

3. Get cheese of choice

4. Get pepperoni

5. Put them all together (Bagel, Tomato Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni)

6. Put in oven

7. Let it cook

8. Take out

9. Throw it away

I've already done pizza bagels a lot before

WaeV likes this

spectrumsig3.png

Tiddy-bits:

Was really good, may have to try with chorizo though now. Where do you live? I even see Chorizo at walmart here.

Northwest Pennsylvania, about an hour from lake Erie.

normally the only way i can get it is to buy it from the mexican restaurant that the guy who owns my house has a chain of. 

Who am I but myself?

Did anyone try the dorito chicken fingers? I want to make some as a snack but I just saw they need to soak in buttermilk for 2 hours....and 4 eggs sounds like a bit much to me.

spectrumsig3.png

4 eggs? a dozen eggs is like 2$ tops... you can always cooks whats left of the eggs later. I am planning on doing this eventually, i just need to run out and get dorritos/flour

4 eggs? a dozen eggs is like 2$ tops... you can always cooks whats left of the eggs later. I am planning on doing this eventually, i just need to run out and get dorritos/flour

Who the shit doesn't have flour? I can imagine not having doritos because that shit barely lasts a couple days in my house so I just don't even buy them.

ScarlettFayt likes this

spectrumsig3.png

Hmmmm... two slices of cheese and spinach pizza. Create a hamburger patty the same shape and size of the slices, grill that bitch good, throw it in between, along with guacamole and black bean dip. Cholula is invited to the party.

Make it happen.

xgd0s9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0