Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caesar

Aureole TLE (Alpha)

This is a Laser-Gaming Based Mod for Rat Race.

lcCJPaJ.pngjtHTSiu.png

2XyM9gA.pngca6L9OA.png

-Lasergaming background music.

-Laser Gun.

-3 Overshields. (other powerups/healthpackages are removed)

-Darker map.

-4 Plasma shields.

Also

-There will soon come a new skin/texture for the LaserGun.

AND

-There are 2 hidden EASTER EGG'S.

-WEAPONS-

The 002 Beam (a.k.a Laser Gun)

Shoots a red Laser-Beam, good for a 1 hit kill just like rl-lasergaming. The Weapon has infinite ammo and no overheat. Also is the LaserGun equipped with Warthog-Headlights, because the map is very dark.

This weapon is based on the real life Lasertag weapons, it was inspired by the LaserMaxx Evolution 5 Weapons, and originally made by  002 for HHE. But as i lost my earlier tags/files he gave me permission to use the LaserGun from his WIP file.

-CREDITS-

LaserMaxx, because the background music in the map is my remix of their mix "Keep Going".

002, for letting me use his WIP Laser Gun.

Testers:

HandOfGod
Waylander

Cedricen

RC VD B 28

René

TheMenni007

CuttleFish

Rex9046

DOWNLOAD (MD)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/17sblhqefl795p1/Aureole_TLE.zip

DOWNLOAD PC COMING SOON!

Tucker933 likes this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Why doesn't it work on PC?

and how are you getting it on CE?

It doesn't work on PC because i made it over MD, but it will be converted soon. (i hope)

And i sort of assumed i could like convert it to CE too, but i'm not familiar with CE at all so if that ain't an option i think i might just mod it over CE all again.

It doesn't work on PC because i made it over MD, but it will be converted soon. (i hope)

And i sort of assumed i could like convert it to CE too, but i'm not familiar with CE at all so if that ain't an option i think i might just mod it over CE all again.

Ah, I understand then.

There's no way to simply convert to CE. Everything has to be extracted and recompiled into the map by hand, and even then, CE doesn't like using a lot of tags from mods because of how Eschaton handles them.

Kvasir likes this

elo-thnk.png

Ah, I understand then.

There's no way to simply convert to CE. Everything has to be extracted and recompiled into the map by hand, and even then, CE doesn't like using a lot of tags from mods because of how Eschaton handles them.

Hmmm with this knowledge i'm about to say that CE users/players are out of luck, as i don't really want to re-create this mod to CE, especially because i want to put my time into HHE rather than getting this to CE people.

Hmmm with this knowledge i'm about to say that CE users/players are out of luck, as i don't really want to re-create this mod to CE, especially because i want to put my time into HHE rather than getting this to CE people.

CE people wouldn't likely play it anyway. Mods don't get much of any traction there, because their tools are capable of fully custom maps.

Kvasir likes this

elo-thnk.png

CE people wouldn't likely play it anyway. Mods don't get much of any traction there, because their tools are capable of fully custom maps.

Hmm ok then, i'll remove it from my to-do list, as well from the thread. I can't change the title though, if you'd be so nice to do that for me :3 really appreciated.

Edited by -OC- Seb