Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

DRL333

Your Screenshots & Videos

1,369 posts in this topic

Ew consoles. But cool =p

Nah dude. Minecraft with friends in person is so much more fun. The listen server gameplay also makes things cheap and easy. Plus, It's something that my nine year old brother and I can actually do together.

Nah dude. Minecraft with friends in person is so much more fun. The listen server gameplay also makes things cheap and easy. Plus, It's something that my nine year old brother and I can actually do together.

yeah my little bro just bought it for the xbox. it looks fun but id rather play the pc version.

yeah my little bro just bought it for the xbox. it looks fun but id rather play the pc version.

Why? Theres no frame lag on xbox ;P

the oc server is on pc :P also the controls looked a little annoying too

The controls are actually much better than I had hoped for. The only slight annoyance is that due to the item switch being on the bumpers, you need to keep weapons right next to your pick when mining.

I'll post some CSGO and Gmod13 posters tomorrow.

"poster 10" is 14400x9000 for me :0

I tried Minecraft for xbox. I don't know what you guys are talking about, the controls were AWFUL. I don't necessarily mean they chose the wrong buttons for functions, (they certainly didn't do a good job either) I just mean that it's horrible trying to play the game with a controller.

OT: I think I may have posted this before, but

ScreenShot30.jpg

Tucker933 likes this

oVoXWXc.png