Tiddy-bits:

Swiggity swoogity

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Swiggity swoogity

Good to see you got it for the Xbox! I was considering it, but remembered that I'm now poor. :P My monetary priorities are as follows: gas for school, one meal a day, web hosting, another meal, more gas, trips to Knoxville, games, Destiny.   

ForkSpoonz, Pfhunkie and xvii like this

Playing Destiny with As7 is very risky...

is destiny any good? also, something i haven't been able to find out, what the fuck type of game is it? is it like an mmo, or is it like hub and mission based? i don't understand it

is destiny any good? also, something i haven't been able to find out, what the fuck type of game is it? is it like an mmo, or is it like hub and mission based? i don't understand it

It's great at first. The end game doesn't exist. It becomes an absolute grind fest after you get to level 20. There's also not much there in terms of the story. It feels like they have a rich wonderful world to work off of but just... don't work off of it. The missions are incredibly repetitive but the actual gameplay itself is freaking fantastic; so, when you're doing the exact same thing pretty much every mission, it still feels absolutely amazing.

As for the competitive multiplayer, it's over-powered shit the game. You get supers so frequently that people don't even treat them as if they're special. People see one guy out in an open space that has no idea they're there, they will super them instead of just using their primary weapon which surely would have killed him. They don't even care if they're near an objective or not. However, again, the basic gameplay besides the overwhelming awfulness of the supers is absolutely amazing as well.

Takka likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

I've seen two of them 4 blocks apart before. =p

I've seen 3 in a 28 x 16 rectangle before, made a grinder with a lever that turned it from an auto kill-mob and drop catcher and into a safe slasher-xp farm

Takka likes this

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D