What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaleBlueBox

Piercings

27 posts in this topic

I've been considering getting my nose pierced. Just a little stud. Anyone have any tips or suggestions? Even your own personal experiences would be much appreciated. 

Floofies likes this

Tiddy-bits:

I'm not a fan of piercings. I once had a piercing trough my eyebrow. I had it removed after two weeks. It didn't feel comfortable.

And that was also a stage that i have grown out. I think piercings are unnecessary and pointless. But still, it's your body, do with it whatever you want, i wont prevent you from anything.

Edited by -OC- Seb

I'm too boring to personally do something like that, but I say go for it if it interests you. It's certainly not permanent if you do decide to change your mind, not really anything to lose. =]

Caesar and Floofies like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I love piercings, but personally, am not a fan of nose piercings. But, like Tucker said, if YOU want to do it, then do it. I have my lip pierced and have since I was 18 (I'm going to be 24 next month). I had snakebites, but the one on the right side of my face was pierced crooked and gave me issues, and closed up on me a few months after getting it done.

I personally don't like piercings. To me they are like jewelery, they cost money to bring attention to yourself that you don't need.

Sceny and Caesar like this

do it! not permanent, so why not? if you would like some metal in your face, get it.

just be careful in terms of upkeep, especially for the first month or so. keep it clean. washing with saline solution, daily, is best; the last thing you want is an infection.

i don't have any but several of my friends, and my ex etc, have got some. i think they can be pretty sexy, but it really depends. case by case basis kind of thing: some particular people just look particularly good with a particular piercing. just get something that you think will suit you :)

ScarlettFayt, Floofies, WaeV and 1 other like this

m68Vl5E.jpg

I used to have my ears pierced. Kind of grew out of it because a majority of my friends kept trying to get me to size up into those stupid fucking loops in their ears.

Floofies likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

My friend got her nose pierced, she said it just pinched and that was it.. I've had my eyebrow, industrial, and belly button pierced.. Piercings don't hurt that bad.. As long as you take care of them you're good to go =) 

a majority of my friends kept trying to get me to size up into those stupid fucking loops in their ears.

did you hit them? that's the only acceptable course of action

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0