What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WaeV

What was the last thing you obsessed over?

44 posts in this topic

Star Trek: Voyager, which I've run through 3 times now. I'm going to watch Star Trek: Enterprise like there's no tomorrow pretty soon.

Edited by 002

Tiddy-bits:

Crysis. I wanna play it so bad but a friend told me it requires like, a gaming rig of a system. :P

If you have the money, we can help you pick out the parts to build your own if you'd like.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

If you have the money, we can help you pick out the parts to build your own if you'd like.

Except don't listen to this guy cause he'll tell you to go AMD whether it makes sense or not ;)

Except don't listen to this guy cause he'll tell you to go AMD whether it makes sense or not ;)

Intel doesn't make sense, hush lol

WaeV likes this

Intel doesn't make sense, hush lol

dude, when I can snag a 3770k for $250, it makes a hell of a lot of sense. Amd's uncompetitive lineup is what doesn't make sense. The FX3850 can't compete past the 3570k. Were the prices different, I could keep thumping AMD till the cows came home. Edited by Luke

dude, when I can snag a 3770k for $250, it makes a hell of a lot of sense. Amd's uncompetitive lineup is what doesn't make sense. The FX3850 can't compete past the 3570k. Were the prices different, I could keep thumping AMD till the cows came home.

Sorry, that was a joke lol

I stopped supporting AMD 3 years ago when they really started going downhill. They used to be amazing in comparison to Intel, I miss those days. I really don't agree with Intel's business strategies, but they do make great chips.

I have been obsessed with eBay lately. I have been looking up all kinds of different things. I only have about $1.00 left in my PayPal account. :(

Sorry, that was a joke lol

I stopped supporting AMD 3 years ago when they really started going downhill. They used to be amazing in comparison to Intel, I miss those days. I really don't agree with Intel's business strategies, but they do make great chips.

jer01nov14BAZ.jpg

Luke likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0