What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
NeX

Halo: Revolution

1,012 posts in this topic

Keep in touch NeX, I've got some 3DS project files I put to rest about a month ago that I just need shaders and textures for. Combined multiple BSPs from H2 or custom maps. Love to look them over with you and see if it's something that interests you, I really think it may.

Tiddy-bits:

Thanks for bringing us the Revolution NeX. It is truly revolutionary.

Would it be possible to get an unfinished version of coagulation? I'd love to see some of the work you did on it.

Edited by MrMew
jasecon and WaeV like this

Keep in touch NeX, I've got some 3DS project files I put to rest about a month ago that I just need shaders and textures for. Combined multiple BSPs from H2 or custom maps. Love to look them over with you and see if it's something that interests you, I really think it may.

Tried to PM you, says you can't receive any new messages.

Thanks for bringing us the Revolution NeX. It is truly revolutionary.

Ba-dum PSH

Would it be possible to get an unfinished version of coagulation? I'd love to see some of the work you did on it.

Uh, yeah I think I still have the .map file around here somewhere. Probably deprecated as hell, but the current assets are in the other maps and I've messed with my tags folder so much since then I've probably fucked up too many of the dependencies to get it compiling anytime soon.

I'll post the .map here if/when I find it, I put it somewhere as a backup, because it's not in my maps folder. Definitely around though

KsqHutE.png

Tried to PM you, says you can't receive any new messages.

Inbox full?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I would assume. He's been gone since the 1st though, so...

Inbox full?

Yeah Tucker gets jealous if I don't post for a month or two, then my inbox gets smaller. I'll just delete all his old love letters, that'll clear up plenty of room.

Feel free to try again NeX.

Kavawuvi, NeX and Takka like this

Tofher? Please tell me about how it works the plasma shader on the teleporter and i promise not to bother you more.

NeX likes this

Tofher? Please tell me about how it works the plasma shader on the teleporter and i promise not to bother you more.

Dude...this is dedication. I respect that.

What exactly do you want to know, or rather what are you trying to accomplish?

Zangetsu likes this

KsqHutE.png

Dude...this is dedication. I respect that.

What exactly do you want to know, or rather what are you trying to accomplish?

Thanks, i want recreate the liquid effect of the teleporters of the original xbox version for my recreation mod

NNZ5dww.gif

Thanks, i want recreate the liquid effect of the teleporters of the original xbox version for my recreation mod

That doesn't really answer my question tough - I want to know what tangible thing you need to know (process, values, etc) to achieve that.

If you just want to rip the tags, but don't know how, then that's the thing you need to know.

If you want to get the values from the tags, then that's the thing you need to know.

KsqHutE.png