What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
NeX

Halo: Revolution

1,012 posts in this topic

Not gonna lie, there has been no progress and I have 0 motivation to continue. School starts on Monday, I'll be pulling 8 hour days MWF, 12 hour days TR, so this may be dead in the water for a long time.

KsqHutE.png

Tiddy-bits:

Not gonna lie, there has been no progress and I have 0 motivation to continue. School starts on Monday, I'll be pulling 8 hour days MWF, 12 hour days TR, so this may be dead in the water for a long time.

Sometimes its best to step back for a bit especially with school and work. Projects like these can be pretty time consuming and draining. Recently I finally found the time to work on the Halo Update mods for Halo MD, but that was after I graduated and moved out of my old apartment. I will likely slow down with modding again soon as I will get busier with my new part time job and will also need to start looking for a full time big boy job. 

I would just release it when you feel ready. People have been happy with what you've released so far and I hope you don't feel pressured. CMT are certainly taking their time with SPV3 and they said they would release that awhile ago. 

I would just release it when you feel ready. People have been happy with what you've released so far and I hope you don't feel pressured. CMT are certainly taking their time with SPV3 and they said they would release that awhile ago. 

*cough*

swamp likes this

Well I just got back from running around the revolution and the work looks superb. New weapons are fantastic, the battle rifle is the best executed CE version I have found, I actually like it, compared with the others on other maps that just do not give the BR the justice it deserves. I love the reticles for energy weapons incorporating the energy consumption, and the scopes are done beautifully adding more detail to the otherwise plain H1 scope.The armours are mint, 'nuff said there. Really like the vehicles and I'm one for being picky about fine detail of how the vehicles work and the rocket hogs back lights actually light up on braking, that makes my day. Some better sounds especially the plasma pistol. Of the items I found a bit off was the sound effect of a grenade throw, no offense but I think it sounds kinda corny, and the only other thing is the pistol. Is it a pistol or a machine gun? Personally I preferred the older models you used, but apparently everyone complained about those. Anyways overall from what I've seen in the four maps that I given a quick glance at is top stuff. 

EDIT: Will you release polarity for CE?

Edited by MrMew
WaeV likes this

Here goes my free hard drive space... I'm going to try these maps when I have tiem.

NeX likes this

08f9474ede.jpg

Here goes my free hard drive space...

Oh cmon it's like 2GB LOL.

I wish OS wasn't required (even the .map versions have the 128MB limit) to use the shared resources, but hey.

WaeV likes this

KsqHutE.png

If someone could upload a gameplay video it would give me something to masturbate to later.

If someone could upload a gameplay video it would give me something to masturbate to later.

It is difficult to play with one hand. 

I unfortunately don't have the time or expertise to record and edit a gameplay video, nor the internet connection required to upload a raw segment for someone else to do.

KsqHutE.png