What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
NeX

Halo: Revolution

1,012 posts in this topic

The shade seems to be off as well, it doesn't really match the theme of the rest of the UI.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

The shade seems to be off as well, it doesn't really match the theme of the rest of the UI.

well it's just edited from what CMT originally had as their SPV3 HUD shades, but I did have to make a lot from scratch since they didn't make a wphi for the rocket at all

KsqHutE.png

Looks nice, you could use some better rock and cliff textures though, ones that don't repeat so poorly.

(also this is totally irrelevant but i need to get it answered, was it CMT's HUDs that did this first or was it Philly with his custom H3 HUD in HPC?) <- aimed at the older modders because they will actually know who Philly(Quag) was.

Looks nice, you could use some better rock and cliff textures though, ones that don't repeat so poorly.

(also this is totally irrelevant but i need to get it answered, was it CMT's HUDs that did this first or was it Philly with his custom H3 HUD in HPC?) <- aimed at the older modders because they will actually know who Philly(Quag) was.

I wanna say CMT.

Where is Philly/Quag/cock these days, anyways? He was making slow and steady progress on FTD a while back.

Probably busy with university.