Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dirk Gently

Piss off

38 posts in this topic

How is the old basement? 

It's new. Built recently after this last update. It came with the software upgrade.

Takka and Badga666 like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

I recognize 11 of them, of how many unique posters that is, you can figure it out. I am sure only 11 of them recognize me as well. Rest of you are new and don't know my wrath.

I recognize 11 of them, of how many unique posters that is, you can figure it out. I am sure only 11 of them recognize me as well. Rest of you are new and don't know my wrath.

You used to eat cock pretty well.

xingyi+rooster.jpg

you may know me, it's forks

It's new. Built recently after this last update. It came with the software upgrade.

Did you decorate the walls appropriately? And get appropriate attire as well as furniture? :P

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0