What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erynn933

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE QUESTIONAIRE

12 posts in this topic

So, with all of this talk about the (zombie) apocalypse coming, I have a question for the people of Open Carnage:

How would you prepare?

Where would you hide?

Do you have weapons training?

What would be your weapon of choice?

What are your chances of survival? (1-10: 1 being you'd die in the initial pandemic, 10 being you'd be the last person on earth)

If you could have a dream zombie-killing team, who would be in it?

I feel like my house is really safe, with high windows and the fact that it's on a taller foundation, so I'd probably stay here. My brother knows how to shoot arrows, and I want to learn how to shoot a gun. I really think my weapon of choice, however, would be a crossbow. You can re-use arrows if you remember to get them. I guess I would just stock up hard core on food and medicine and clothes. I don't know what I'd do about a bathroom and washing though. My chances of survival, at this point right now, would probably be about 4-6. I've always been one of those kids who won in man hunter because I hid so well.

My zombie-killing team would consist of Rick Grimes and Darryl from the Walking Dead, Selena and Jim from 28 days later, anddddd...FPS Russia :)

I think I'd be pretty well off if I just hid behind those guys!

Also: I'd need to have Tucker with me, or else I'd just finish myself off and be done with it xD

TWD-Episode101-Zombie-Grass-WM-560.jpg

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page

Tiddy-bits:

I would take shelter on a military base. They have a shit load of guns and tanks which would make it hella easy to stay alive. I've shot a few guns before, not very hard to use at all. Weapon of choice would probably be a tank.

Prepare: Food and water, make a shelter in the rafters.

Shelter: My roof.

Weapons Training: Not really, but I've been around guns most of my life.

Weapons of choice: Baretta M9 and my trusty old scoped .270.

Chance of survival: Probably like a 7. Shits bound to happen.

Dream Zombie Killing Team: Chuck Norris, The Rock, Steroids dude at my local gym, and Harry Potter.

Harry Potter cause flying brooms would be very handy in a zombie apocalypse.

Also, a possible place that i might hold up would be on Clevland's Ledge next to Buzzards Bay. As long as I bring a bunch of supplies I should be good since I dont think zombies can swim...

CLEVFR.JPG

What do you think is scarier? Running zombies or shuffling zombies? Encountering zombies in a field or in an office building?

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page

ZOMBIES CAN SHUFFLE?!

But I think an office building would be freakier. CQC no thank you!

xD!!! I agree; being stuck in a confined space would just make me panic.

hyenabuddy.png

How would you prepare? You don't you make up the ideas on the spot.

Where would you hide? Preferably on an island or a boat (if it's possible to even achieve to get one)

Do you have weapons training? I was born with the power to kill.

What would be your weapon of choice? Melee weapons preferably katana.

What are your chances of survival? (1-10: 1 being you'd die in the initial pandemic, 10 being you'd be the last person on earth) 6

If you could have a dream zombie-killing team, who would be in it? Kony.

Solaris likes this

I'd move into the mountains. Zombies would die off in the mountains because there is less to eat. Not to mention, the cold weather would whither away their bodies. Digging into a mountainside would work great. I just need a diamond pickaxe.

Takka and Erynn933 like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

bunnings warehouse. lowest prices are just the beginning

power tools man. lots and lots of power tools. not to mention the materials to make a fuckton of barricades

m68Vl5E.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0