Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Hello

Hi, I am 002, but some of you may know me as 002. I came from Mac Gaming Mods earlier. nil kept telling me I should register here, so I did, but I've seen a bunch of topics from other people on this forum before. There are so many different people; so very diverse.

I live in the United States, for those of you who want to backtrace my location to find me leading an super awesome exciting life that is totally not boring. I'm in Minnesota, so there, you've got another hint. No more hints.

Anyway, I started in Mac Gaming Mods a long time ago, and I don't really want to talk about that. I looked at one of my posts from 2006 and wondered why my parents ever let me use the internet. Yup, embarrasing.

I do mod Halo sometimes, and I am working on a new map right now for Halo. I hope to get that done sometime this July.

I play Halo, mostly, and I do play some Minecraft. Being in a PC community in real life, I have two windows computers, one on Windows 7 and one on Windows 8. Then I also have this MacBook Air that I use primarily. It's not really that special, but if it plays Minecraft smoothly, then I'm happy.

Jokes aside, I'm glad to be here, and I hope I can contribute to this community, if ever possible.

Edited by 002
Takka and WaeV like this

Tiddy-bits:

I think most of us have had embarrassing starts on the Internet, I certainly did around that same time lol

Anyway, it's really good to have you dude, I'm glad you decided to sign up. Hope to see ya around more often.

Solaris and ForkSpoonz like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I think most of us have had embarrassing starts on the Internet, I certainly did around that same time lol

Anyway, it's really good to have you dude, I'm glad you decided to sign up. Hope to see ya around more often.

I know, just take a look at my post history on @$^%$&$^%.

*deleted*

scratch that. Some things are better left unlinked.

WaeV, ForkSpoonz, Takka and 1 other like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Anyway, I started in Mac Gaming Mods a long time ago, and I don't really want to talk about that. I looked at one of my posts from 2006 and wondered why my parents ever let me use the internet. Yup, embarrasing.

Oh yes... old HaloMods for me. "badass smilie faces" galore: http://old.halomods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=8496&p=89860#p89860

Also, hey there Zero2! =]

Howdee doodee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0