What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BSSaar

What movie am I speaking about? Help me here!

Hai mateys. I've been searching for the name of a movie I saw when I was younger, though a very good one I remember;

It was about a man who foresaw or believed that enemy soldiers were hiding in the country, and that he thought he saw clear signs of his believed theory was true. Although, this man turned out to be insane, and that the signs he saw, was found as mysterious writings all over walls in rooms and sheds for other people. He thought war was coming, that some enemy army was hiding and planning an attack or invasion, or even just spying. The time scape what this movie is about should be fairly old, like in 1900-1980 and the movie itself was filmed not more recently than 2008. A mystery-movie with insanity involved.

This is all I remember from the movie, but the concept is very good and it makes me want to re-watch it. Would be pretty fun if anyone knows what movie I am speaking about!

Thank you.

Tiddy-bits:

Doesn't ring any bells =\ but sounds interesting, I'll keep an eye on this thread incase someone finds it.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0