What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DawnFatal

Quick Money making Tips needed

12 posts in this topic

I am in need of a car and am looking for some ways to make money online. Things like surveys, word processing, working for people It would be much appreciated as i need to get around a $1000 au

76561197972112363.png

Tiddy-bits:

Mow lawns. Tell people you're looking to raise money to buy a car, and you'd like to mow lawns for cash. Ask them if they'd be interested in helping, and let them set the price (it's can higher than what you expected to get this way). Plus you get repeat visits every other week or so.

I have a job, but it's shit :D

and selling stuff and mowing lawns isn't really feasible considering i'm still in school :D and am currently doing exams and was really looking for more of an online solution

76561197972112363.png

search for Amazon Mechanical Turk. You don't really make a ton of money but it's great for those times where you are bored and looking for something to do on the web. Basically surveys and shit.

spectrumsig3.png

You can always find a desperate man/woman. No further explanation.

nickweb and Sceny like this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

search for Amazon Mechanical Turk. You don't really make a ton of money but it's great for those times where you are bored and looking for something to do on the web. Basically surveys and shit.

I can somewhat vouch for MTURK as well. They were being whiny bitches, and so they closed my account because they couldn't figure out how to verify personal information. I gave up on emailing after a while when they kept sending me the exact same cookie cutter email without telling me how to restore my account.

However, you can indeed get some money through this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/HITsWorthTurkingFor

Edited by Icstars2
Takka and Wolf Demon like this

343OrM8.jpg?1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0