Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Tucker933

Recent Purchases

1,329 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Upgrade from Macbook Pro 13" 2017 to Macbook Pro 16" 2019

Spoiler

8hG9lvq.png

XvA5vEd.jpg

And GF's new PC:

Spoiler

IlE6WKR.jpg

1Oh0J3j.jpg

Vtx9dMd.jpg

gDBjH4Y.jpg

Edited by Solaris

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Google Pixel 4a to replace my Pixel 2. Rest in Pieces. It could've lasted another 3 years minimum but I assume some transistor in there went bad and keeps frying the touch sensing components.
Took me this long to decide on it since I fucking hate every single smart phone design available right now. Not a joke, other than the painfully sharp corners of the Razer phone, it was the closest to my ideal design. If it had a 3.5mm, 1080p OLED instead of 1140p, and rounded corners it would've been perfect imo. Too bad it's also discontinued and died on Android 9 Pie. Razer definitely ain't much for product support.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"Go for the balls!" -ShikuTeshi 2020

9 hours ago, ShikuTeshi said:

Google Pixel 4a to replace my Pixel 2. Rest in Pieces. It could've lasted another 3 years minimum but I assume some transistor in there went bad and keeps frying the touch sensing components.
Took me this long to decide on it since I fucking hate every single smart phone design available right now. Not a joke, other than the painfully sharp corners of the Razer phone, it was the closest to my ideal design. If it had a 3.5mm, 1080p OLED instead of 1140p, and rounded corners it would've been perfect imo. Too bad it's also discontinued and died on Android 9 Pie. Razer definitely ain't much for product support.

I've got a PIxel 4XL which I got for the camera.

Like you I had a PIxel 2 previously.

I'm pretty happy with it so far.