Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

Recent Purchases

1,239 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

An electric pressure washer is a pretty good idea. I didn't know they made them. I borrow my grandparents' nice one and even though it uses a honda easy start engine it's still a pain in the balls get going.

DiSiAC likes this

Kavawuvi: one of these days these glutes are gonna squawk all over you

20 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CPGMUXW/

Life just got so much easier. You have no idea how many bugs and how much dust I drive through every day to get to work...

I have been using this exact one for a few years now. It's pretty damn convenient.

These are also good for the garden hose to make hook ups even faster.

https://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-Brass-Hose-Quick-Connector/dp/B0008IT0GE

Look into foam cannons for pressure washers if you are just doing a quick dust off. If the car is super filthy I still bust out the buckets and wash mit, but for the basic hose off from a dust storm I just blast it with the foam canon and then rinse.  

12 hours ago, Sunstriker7 said:

An electric pressure washer is a pretty good idea. I didn't know they made them. I borrow my grandparents' nice one and even though it uses a honda easy start engine it's still a pain in the balls get going.

They are pretty weak compared to the gassers but for washing cars it is so much easier to just plug in and pull the trigger.

Sunstriker7 and Tucker933 like this

cvQXQ5A.gif

EVGA GTX1080SC because midweek madness @ evga and insomnia don't mix. Now I get to tell my wife what I did. better to ask for forgiveness instead of permission? lmao

update: wife laughed 

update 2: apparently my half asleep dumb ass ordered 2

Iggy, Sunstriker7, Sceny and 1 other like this

cvQXQ5A.gif

On 8/8/2018 at 5:48 PM, Sunstriker7 said:

I'll take your second one!

I bet you would buddy :D

Going to list one of the 1080s and my 980ti for sale once the 1080s get here today.

cvQXQ5A.gif