What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Recent Purchases

1,382 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

4 minutes ago, Corey said:

Not bad, but didn't want to go custom? Better price to performance ratio, and the best part is no bloatware.

Corey and Kavawuvi like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

1 minute ago, Tucker933 said:

Not bad, but didn't want to go custom? Better price to performance ratio, and the best part is no bloatware.

That's probably the best reason these days to build your own PC, no crap clogging your hard drive.

Takka and Kavawuvi like this

I have one custom built gaming pc that's worth £1700-£2400 but I gave that to my kid, and now I bought that one for myself I didn't wanna spend more money to get a custom one built.

Just now, Corey said:

I have one custom built gaming pc that's worth £1700-£2400 but I gave that to my kid, and now I bought that one for myself I didn't wanna spend more money to get a custom one built.

Ah, well they're quite easy to build yourself. Not to nitpick lol but something worth keeping in mind next time. =]

Corey and Kavawuvi like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Ah, well they're quite easy to build yourself. Not to nitpick lol but something worth keeping in mind next time. =]

True, but too much work for me lol I already work 3 days a week then have to take care of my kids while my wife works. I haven't got the time to build my own gaming pc and I needed one urgently so I decided to go ahead and buy one instead.

Takka likes this