What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WaeV

My Cacti

29 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

The best part is - I always forget to water my plants regularly, but with cacti remembering once every week and a half or so is just about perfect!

In fact, before repotting you're supposed to let them dry out somewhat extra.

I had cacti seeds at one point but I never used them because I have no idea how to grow one of these.

My uncle grows from seed all the time. You can buy cacti potting soil at Home Depot or Lowe's - I imagine you just place the seeds on the dirt and spray them with water from time to time. They might need water more often when sprouting.

DSC01613.JPG

Maybe when I get ym own house I'll have cacti all over the place <3 My room right now sucks for getting sunlight.

Maybe when I get ym own house I'll have cacti all over the place <3 My room right now sucks for getting sunlight.

Yeah, that's the one problem. My uncle has a greenhouse, but I'm struggling to find enough windowsill space to put them on.

Would be a shame if you tripped and fell on one of your creations around the house.

I would fear of tripping in my house near one of the cacti. Your house is a battlefield every second.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0