What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

General FAQ

1,089 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

It has crossed my mind before, though I didn't find a nice enough system for it on IPB.

I'll look into it again after we update.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

You should just make it an option like we have to choose the color of the OC banner at the top of the page.

Either way I prefer black.

That would be an absolute ridiculous amount of work.

Edit: Still waiting on the authors of the skin to update for the latest version before I go any further, they're usually so quick about this...

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I have a habit of highling chunks of text as I read. I saw all of your hidden messages. Sorry for yesterday, it was me in the server, just didn't know who you were D:

I'm going have to leave messages directed at you, from now on.

Edited by Sceny ツ
Btcc22 likes this

Well, It's kind of unnecessary if you think about it, sure it's a little more work to shorten the quote yourself, but it means we don't have as much stuff loading on the page (Increasing page performance). Jussayin :P

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Well, It's kind of unnecessary if you think about it, sure it's a little more work to shorten the quote yourself, but it means we don't have as much stuff loading on the page (Increasing page performance). Jussayin :P

Well, I think what ClassANetwork is after is a sort of "@Badga666" thing which would notify you about being tagged and probably also have a hotlink to your user profile.

I guess shortening the quote feature doesn't always work out to the same thing. With tagging, I could say something like "Hey, can @Kvasir help with this CE issue?" even if Kvasir hadn't posted in the thread yet. That does sound like a pretty neat feature, but we might not be able to find an easy way to add it. =/

Solaris, NeX and Badga666 like this

I know what you meant, but I'm not sure it's necessary, purely because there's messenger on here. Or has everyone forgotten about it? :P

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Well PM is different from publically dragging someone into a thread. It's usually best to keep tech-support for modding tools out in the open anyways, so people who know how to use Google can find the answers later.

loolitah likes this