Followers 0
Zatarita

I had a bad day, let's just talk, make some friends or s'mthin

25 posts in this topic

I do not understand...

Did i miss something?

http://www.personali...high-level.html

http://en.wikipedia...._Type_Indicator

In short, the Meyer-Briggs type indicator test is a bunch of pseudoscience; comparable to astrology. I feel like Enneagram gives a more in depth description of a person than Meyer-Briggs on a level greater than cognitive ability and social tendencies.

Edited by ClassANetwork

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Tiddy-bits:

Your Type: ENFJ

Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)

• You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

This is what I scored on that test.

On topic: I've recently been making some good money through mystery shopping. woot.

343OrM8.jpg?1

My car's about to be painted silver with black racing stripes (or maybe just one). I like it so far.

was never really a fan of silver, too bland. although they do hide scratches very well. how much are you paying to paint the entire car?

i cant wait until i have the money to do what I want, eventually id love to build my own car. I fucking love cars but i only know the very basics when it comes to working on them

how much are you paying to paint the entire car?

We're doing it ourselves so about 60 for paint and 20 for tape/sandpaper.

Umh7x1l.gif

In short, the Meyer-Briggs type indicator test is a bunch of pseudoscience; comparable to astrology. I feel like Enneagram gives a more in depth description of a person than Meyer-Briggs on a level greater than cognitive ability and social tendencies.

Yeah, that's the long and the short of it. I actually had a pretty good return on investment by getting into it, though. While not correct in the strictest sense, I did learn a lot about other ways people can think. I don't imagine it covers all possiblities, but it did make it easier for me to comprehend that my stepmother simply thinks differently than I do.

For the record, MBTI isn't about four different letters, it's about the 'functions' behind the scenes. This graphic explains it pretty well:

alltypes.jpg

You can see how similar INTJ and INFJ are, for example - both have a very dominant "Ni" or introverted intuition. INTP on the other hand is internally quite different from INTJ. They'd no doubt make good friends, though.

ForkSpoonz and Solaris like this

are you stripping the car down to just the body or are you just doing an exterior spray?

a little while ago I was thinking about painting my civic. for a 13 yr old car, its not all that bad, but rust is starting to pop up through the paint and there are a few places where its down to the bare metal. painting the car would be a great chance to bondo up all the dents/holes/etc and clean up some of the trim. since my dad is a carpenter, i pretty much have all of the tools needed and there is a spray booth where he works. even if i cant use the spray booth, ive got a decent sized yard.

thinking about this makes me want to actually do it XD. Let me know how your paint job turns out and i might actually do this during the summer if we don't end up selling it. when are you planning on painting it?

Well what we're doing is sanding down the current paint, not all the way to metal all over but in some places it is; basically just make it rough for the paint to stick. Then we're doing the whole process - prime, paint, and clearcoat. The color I chose is flat matte silver so it's not going to sparkle or anything, just shimmer a bit.

Umh7x1l.gif

post some pics of the paint job when you finish. would be interesting to see how well it turned out.

TCK likes this

You can see how similar INTJ and INFJ are, for example - both have a very dominant "Ni" or introverted intuition. INTP on the other hand is internally quite different from INTJ. They'd no doubt make good friends, though.

I've always bounced between INFJ and ENFJ when taking these tests. I'm fairly equally an extrovert and an introvert, if that makes any sense.
Kvasir likes this

343OrM8.jpg?1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0