Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pfhunkie

So I'm Thinking About Starting a Business...

36 posts in this topic

It's going to be a computer repair/build business and I need a name/motto. I'd appreciate some help (lol) from you guys. Here's what I have so far:

The Banana - "Bring your apple here. We'll give it ap-'peel'!" or "We know fruit."

Iwo Jima - "Better than the Japs could do it."

I love the Japanese. Please don't take offense. <3

Those are jokes, of course. The only real idea I have is something like "Astraeus PC".

Takka933 likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

It's going to be a computer repair/build business and I need a name/motto. I'd appreciate some help (lol) from you guys. Here's what I have so far:

The Banana - "Bring your apple here. We'll give it ap-'peel'!" or "We know fruit."

Iwo Jima - "Better than the Japs could do it."

"We know Apples" might be better?

I don't really get the Iwo Jima one. Also "Japs" is insulting because it's a term used by soldiers to address the enemy Japanese. (You already know this) You could say better than the Chinese, though.

Disregard this I suck dicks

As7 edited the post after I wrote this don't look at me like that

343OrM8.jpg?1

"We know Apples" might be better?

I don't really get the Iwo Jima one. Also "Japs" is insulting because it's a term used by soldiers to address the enemy Japanese. (You already know this) You could say better than the Chinese, though.

Yeah, my examples were actually jokes. The point of the OP was to say "I have nothing."

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

Names rarely actually have to be original. More often then not is the actual administrators who make the name- rather then the reverse. In addition to that, you can start small and and simple in terms of your name "Easy-Repair" or "Your Local Computer Expert and Repairmen." if your business expands you can further change your name once/if you reach that position.

Edited by blitzburns4
WaeV and ForkSpoonz like this

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg

Names rarely actually have to be original. More often then not is the actual administrators who make the name- rather then the reverse. In addition to that, you can start small and and simple in terms of your name "Easy-Repair" or "Your Local Computer Expert and Repairmen." if your business expands you can further change your name once/if you reach that position.

dis fookin guy

he knows his shit

The Computer Klub (two drink minimum)

The only trouble would be to find a logo that would clearly display your initials

But where to start

Where

Edited by RED IS WAR
Pfhunkie and WaeV like this

Umh7x1l.gif