Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aveo

Stupidest way you've ever hurt yourself?!

39 posts in this topic

What was the dumbest way you ever hurt yourself? For me it was definitely trying to jump a ditch on my dirtbike while drunk. Terrible experience between bending the frame on my bike and breaking my wrist. :(

Tucker933 likes this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Oh boy, definitely when I gave myself second degree burns on both my legs in middle school. I was kayaking on a school day trip at an island, I didn't think to put sunscreen on my legs and they were sitting out in front of me for about 4-5 hours in the sun. Later that day I noticed my legs were leaking fluid and I thought it was sweat or something, but later I learned it was clear pus.

I woke up with them all swollen and the skin tearing from the internal pressure. Took a week before they fully recovered, I never went to the doctors or anything. I still don't have any feeling on my left leg between my knee and ankle.

I have a few.

I once had to go to the ER because I split my head open. The cause: crayon shaped fan on high speed + bunk bed.

I damaged my front bottom teeth by running head-on into a friend, not thinking that I would actually be hitting something.

I got my fingers wrapped around a cake mixer on high, and had to go to the emergency room. On my birthday. While making my birthday cake.

When I was younger I was playing with string and running around my playground, where I then decided to go down the slide without removing said string. I effectively hung myself for a few minutes until my mom found me.

The salsa I'm eating right now is known for causing me extreme pain and waking me up at 4AM to spend the next few hours in pain.

We also used to have a jeep, many years ago. I was on top of it, went to hop off the side, and got caught on a metal part which went through my leg.

I jumped off my roof before realizing ground = hard.

I was rubbing my eye and walked into a wall, effectively stabbing my eye with my nail.

I once stopped just short of my sliding glass door, examined it, and then proceeded to JUMP into it because I thought it was open.

Amazingly, I have never broken any bones.

Tucker933 and Floofies like this

343OrM8.jpg?1

Stars, you are one speshul chicka. How have you survived this long?

I'm a walking miracle.

Literally. The doctors flat-out told my mom I was going to die when I was a baby.

343OrM8.jpg?1

I punched a wall, then a concrete floor, breaking the bone below my knuckle. I was made to sit with it for 3 days as punishment.

Was at a playground with my two brothers and we were throwing a gold ball up and down a slide. I was at the top and I lost track of the ball... until it hit me in the mouth going full speed. Cracked a tooth right in half.

Was doing a beach cleanup and I went to pick up a bag of trash. Apparently there was a broken bottle in it and it slashed the shit out of left left. Didn't even notice until someone asked why my leg was pumping out blood. I think 7 stitches in the ER.

Other than that, I'm not really injury prone and I've never broken a bone.

Oh boy, definitely when I gave myself second degree burns on both my legs in middle school. I was kayaking on a school day trip at an island, I didn't think to put sunscreen on my legs and they were sitting out in front of me for about 4-5 hours in the sun. Later that day I noticed my legs were leaking fluid and I thought it was sweat or something, but later I learned it was clear pus.

I woke up with them all swollen and the skin tearing from the internal pressure. Took a week before they fully recovered, I never went to the doctors or anything. I still don't have any feeling on my left leg between my knee and ankle.

that makes me very sad :c

I'm a walking miracle.

Literally. The doctors flat-out told my mom I was going to die when I was a baby.

Doctor's are freakin' idiots. Also, thank you for all you said, i thought i was only one who was so accident prone. I feel not so alone now. c:

Falling in love. Or becoming infatuated. I don't fucking know, so I used both so nobody bitches at me.

falling in love with someone who doesn't/can't love you or doesn't want a relationship is the worst pain and truly the stupidest way you can ever hurt yourself. Ask me how i know? :/

icstars2 likes this