What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aveo

Your first car!

16 posts in this topic

Both of my cars I have bought have had at least 112,000 miles on it. In highschool I drove 80 miles a day to get to school and back. For the last two years, my brother and I have driven 250 miles to New Hampshire about 12 times.

Tiddy-bits:

My first car was a 93 chevy lumina. It was ghetto as hell, but I loved that car. The paint was peeling, the passenger's side rear view mirror was gone, only had one hub cap, and the muffler rattled. The heater core went out in it, which cost more than the car itself did, so my parents traded it in...for a new car for my dad.

Drove that car that they bought for a while (2010 chevy cobalt). Moved out.

Been driving my father-in-law's Hyundai Santa Fe. It's pretty nice.

I've got a week to find my own car...or else I don't know how I'm getting to work. He's tired of me driving his car...

First car, which I still have, is my 89 Camaro RS+. Right now the only things left to fix are the engine block being rebuilt, the AC and fan, console wiring, and heater core (part of the cooling system which lets you heat air when you want heat in the car).

Also holy buttholes, Skeez. I'm over here with a car that has 300k+ miles on the engine and driving it at 130 on a regular basis, and I haven't even hurt it; so what kind of Satanic driving are you doing?

The Ranger was in a borderline functional state to begin with. The Neon, like I said, had firing issues before I had even gotten it so that wasn't a huge surprise. The Durango is often "avoided like the plague" because of transmission issues, and the guy that had it before was t-boned, so that probably fucked it up too.

The Monte Carlo is a FWD and I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, so that's explained too. Basically, any Ford or Dodge I've had sucked. My mom had a newer Durango and the engine light had been on almost literally since she drove it off the lot and my dad would never get it properly fixed so it'd die randomly. She recently got a 2011 Acadia Denali to replace it, and goddamn is it fun to drive.

oVoXWXc.png

Dont have a pic of it atm, but it was just a little shitty 4banger tuscon from forever ago.

So jelly of the ute and 89 camaro as firsts D:

Edited by Ruu

2003 Isuzu Axiom (first car) sold it with 78,000 miles on it. 240HP SUV, powerful but also luxurious car. Had a cool 6 CD loader that slid out like a 50 caliber magazine.

Now I'm driving a 2010 Mini Cooper S with 40,000 miles on it. It's beautiful. I win.

PWccHNo.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0