Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aveo

Worst Relationship

93 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

honestly you could hardly have called it a (romantic) relationship.

middle school etc.

it would just be weird, we've been best friends for years now and can't think of each other any other way. it isn't the friendzone at all, we just get along famously without relationship junk getting in the way.

but i will say, she's hella attractive.

dude. hit dat.

m68Vl5E.jpg

Never had anything serious except for I'm in now. My first and second relationships were just high school games more than anything. Fooled around, fisted each other, played around with our cooperative anuses. Nothing too sever. It was more fun than anything serious. So although the breakups were messy and sometimes violent, I never took them to heart because were were children.

I'm in a perfect relationship now. Plenty of arguments, plenty of scuffs, but perfect. The point of a relationship is realizing everyone fights and argues, but coming up top together in the end. A consensus must be reached. Communications is there as well. If something is bothering me, she catches on right away etc. We talk and stuff, plus we have great sex. So yeah it's perfect.

Floofies likes this

PWccHNo.png

a kid who I thought was my friend fingerfucked her in class in front of my face.

Wat holy shit I would be snapping necks at that point.

Ryx, Kvasir and ForkSpoonz like this

Umh7x1l.gif

I can't stay friends with ex's, not even for a bit. Just wont work for me. Maybe after a couple years, but I haven't gotten in touch with any of them after that amount of time.

If I really loved someone (and hadn't stopped loving them) and they left me and never spoke to me again; to me that would be a living hell. :/

ForkSpoonz likes this

If I really loved someone (and hadn't stopped loving them) and they left me and never spoke to me again; to me that would be a living hell. :/

Talking to them after they have moved on is even worse of a hell to be in.

Tucker933 likes this

Doldrums.png

Talking to them after they have moved on is even worse of a hell to be in.

It's only hell for them as I'm a constant reminder of the broken mess they left behind. :/

It's only hell for them as I'm a constant reminder of the broken mess they left behind. :/

Not many people care what they've left behind when they're the ones who did the breaking.

ForkSpoonz likes this

Not many people care what they've left behind when they're the ones who did the breaking.

I don't have the emotional strength anymore to argue the point with you.

Well, it's pretty true... I've never left a girl because I refuse to quit but once they leave they don't care, unless they plan to come back.

Umh7x1l.gif