Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aveo

Worst Relationship

93 posts in this topic

Wait, do you mean she lied to you or about you?

She lied to me, but now that you mention it, it's fully possible she told her next boyfriend that I raped her; he was one of my good friends and then a month after dating her he just randomly stopped talking to me. I never heard anything about it though, and he's since broken up with her and apologized to me, without really explaining anything that happened. Edited by RED IS WAR

Umh7x1l.gif

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

oh man. i admit it's my fault, these were years ago in middle school/freshman year, when i had even less dating experience.

ignoring the boring girl i dated for its own sake in grade 9, my worst was probably in 8th. i wasn't exactly a confident young lad, and ended up severely neglecting the "relationship"

also i was a bit rotund then too

she dumped me over text

standard middle school stuff

now she's my best friend

who would have thought?

oh man. i admit it's my fault, these were years ago in middle school/freshman year, when i had even less dating experience.

ignoring the boring girl i dated for its own sake in grade 9, my worst was probably in 8th. i wasn't exactly a confident young lad, and ended up severely neglecting the "relationship"

also i was a bit rotund then too

she dumped me over text

standard middle school stuff

now she's my best friend

who would have thought?

get back together with her, best friends are best dating material

i've said it before and i'll say it again, the 'friend zone' is complete bullshit and doesn't exist

Solaris likes this

m68Vl5E.jpg

now she's my best friend

who would have thought?

Being friends with an ex is the only way i can usually detox from them and get them out of my system. It's like i still miss that person's voice and company and occasionally talking to them or hanging out, helps me move on and eventually i need them less as I find someone else I'd rather hang out with. That's usually more true if they initiated the break up though.

I think Forkz prefers guys? I may be remembering incorrectly.

Umh7x1l.gif

I can't stay friends with ex's, not even for a bit. Just wont work for me. Maybe after a couple years, but I haven't gotten in touch with any of them after that amount of time.

Kvasir and WaeV like this

i've said it before and i'll say it again, the 'friend zone' is complete bullshit and doesn't exist

honestly you could hardly have called it a (romantic) relationship.

middle school etc.

it would just be weird, we've been best friends for years now and can't think of each other any other way. it isn't the friendzone at all, we just get along famously without relationship junk getting in the way.

but i will say, she's hella attractive.

I think Forkz prefers guys? I may be remembering incorrectly.

not usually attracted to guys but there are exceptions

Well out of the three in my eighteen years, the second was the worst. That was the one that lied about being raped just to get attention and lied about having sex just to make me jealous, etc.

Eh this. She said she had fucked some dude named Ian and she was sorry but blah. Naive me took her back, blah blah blah, she [allegedly] did it again, then a kid who I thought was my friend fingerfucked her in class in front of my face. Go figure what happened next.

7oWRJVS.gif

I can't really say any of my relationships were the worst, they were all good and bad in their own ways, and I've learned and grown from all of them. They were all ended by me, usually from me being fed up in one way or other (except my first one where I left the guy because I found someone else instead).

My previous relationship ended due to me feeling neglected, it was at it's end and we had no steam left. What he and I both wanted was different from the get go, and it wouldn't have worked anyways in the long run.

All of my relationships have been online so far, Kva will be the first boyfrand I ever meet in person c:

Tucker933 likes this