What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aveo

Worst Relationship

93 posts in this topic

I'd have to say my most recent one. OH WAIT, I'VE BEEN REJECTED A 14 TIMES IN A ROW. THE 15TH GIRL SAID YES, BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO NERVOUS TO SAY NO TO MY FACE AND THEN FRIEND ZONED ME A WEEK LATER VIA TEXT.

THE NEXT LIKE FOUR WOMEN ALSO SAID NO. Yes, the caps ARE necessary. And I'm not trying to be funny, I'm bitching because this is a shitty relationship thread and all my relationships have been shitty. All zero of them.

oVoXWXc.png

Tiddy-bits:

I don't think I've ever formerly asked a girl out... aside from middle school but that doesn't count. It always starts out as friendship, then flirting, then bam we're in a relationship without knowing how it happened.

ForkSpoonz, Solaris, Kvasir and 1 other like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I'd have to say my most recent one. OH WAIT, I'VE BEEN REJECTED A 14 TIMES IN A ROW. THE 15TH GIRL SAID YES, BUT ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS TOO NERVOUS TO SAY NO TO MY FACE AND THEN FRIEND ZONED ME A WEEK LATER VIA TEXT.

THE NEXT LIKE FOUR WOMEN ALSO SAID NO. Yes, the caps ARE necessary. And I'm not trying to be funny, I'm bitching because this is a shitty relationship thread and all my relationships have been shitty. All zero of them.

You shouldnt have ended it with me, BITCH!

Girl A: Had a fuck buddy who I ended up liking a lot. Ended when she stopped talking to me and started dating someone.

Girl B: A shy friend of a friend apparently liked me and we ended up drinking as a group. Apparently it was her first time drinking/drunk and started crying "because she didn't tell her mom" *.... I ended up being a giant, drunken teddy bear for 3 hours until she calmed down. Probably one of the strangest things I have seen happen. I ended up dating her a bit but once summer came around she accused me of still liking Girl A, even though I told her multiple times that I didn't. Because obviously what her friend says is truer that what I say... She wanted to be friends and by then I was fucking pissed enough so I said fine. Eventually I was told that she liked my roommate, who is a very close friend to me, which pretty much killed it for me. Few more stupid drunken things that I did but thats about it.

Going to ask a girl out tuesday, hopefully that goes better than those shit shows.

I've only had three different girlfriends so I'd say I'm too young to answer.

Umh7x1l.gif

I've only had three different girlfriends so I'd say I'm too young to answer.

You ought not treat it as a "Worst in your life" question. Obviously no one here knows if they can answer that yet. It's a "... so far" question.
Takka likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Well out of the three in my eighteen years, the second was the worst. That was the one that lied about being raped just to get attention and lied about having sex just to make me jealous, etc.

Edited by RED IS WAR

Umh7x1l.gif

I'd say my last one was the worst, I had an on and off relationship with a guy for 2 years. Most of the time, he'd only spend time with me if we were having sex, and he wasn't gentle either. It was really abusive, and then he dumped me last year (August 2012) without saying anything. It took me about a week to figure out he was gone. He wouldn't talk to me or answer my calls, even just to say he was breaking up with me. I felt used and abandoned, and it ripped me up inside. I never want to see this shithead again, I'm really trying my best to forget about him.

fell in love with girl in year 10. kinda still am, 5 years later. haven't spoken to her since late 2011, i had to cut all ties for the sake of my mental health, although truth be told i'm not sure if i'm any less crazy about her.

she basically led me on this 3 year mindfuckfest, could never admit her feelings, or lack thereof, to me, so strung me along to all hell. we were essentially 'together' for small periods of time when she did have feelings for me and we did physical stuff etc but she could never commit and decide that she wanted to label it a 'relationship'.

it got to the stage where she'd sleep with me at a party and then kick me out of her bed to go sleep somewhere else. being that in love with someone and being treated like that is probably the most painful thing i've ever experienced.

eventually i just told her i couldn't handle it anymore and broke off all contact.

still can't get her out of my head. shit's fucked.

Kvasir likes this

m68Vl5E.jpg