What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aveo

Worst Relationship

93 posts in this topic

What was the worst relationship you ever had?

For me I guess it'd be my first girl, who after I broke up with went crazy and stalked me for close on four months. Weird enough. Luckily I met my next a year later and I've been with her for the last four years. :D

Tiddy-bits:

Edited the OP to be something more general, and I'll be getting back to this thread.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

My worst relationship was my best one. Broke up with me Christmas day after nearly a year of being together.

reminds me, you never said if you accept my wedding proposal or not

Edited the OP to be something more general, and I'll be getting back to this thread.

Oh shit... Here it comes...

OT: I am the cause of my worst relationship. I was a paranoid crazy man who seemed to want nothing more than to control. I was messed up at the time and have now learned from my mistakes. I could go more into detail but I don't feel like doing that on a public forum. " :D"

Not exactly fair to say it was the worst without saying it was also the best. I still love her more than I've ever loved anyone else. She never even thinks of me now. Like I said though, I was horrible so I don't blame her.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

My worst relationship was definitely my first serious relationship. I was young and inexperienced so I felt I needed to do all I could to make who I was with happy, whether it was right or not. She took advantage of that and it quickly became an extremely controlling relationship and very mentally abusive. I didn't have anything to compare the experience to so I thought it was a normal part of being in a relationship so I dealt with it, thinking I was the one with the problem. Eventually it got to the breaking point where I had to get out of that relationship, but I still cared about her and didn't want to hurt her. So what I did was stagnate the relationship and distanced myself from her so that she changed her mind about me and it became a mutual breakup.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

tl;dr version: Kept letting this girl take advantage of me in an on and off relationship for 6 years. Broke up because all of a sudden, after 6 years of knowing me, that my personal beliefs got in the way of our relationship (which was due to influence of her parents and the pastor of her church.)

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

tumblr_mkv7vr3Cfo1s84fcqo2_250.gif

SPOILER ADDED FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT AND TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULD COMPLAIN OTHERWISE

ALRIGHT LET'S GET THIS SUMBITCH PLANNED