What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aveo

Career vs Money

15 posts in this topic

What would your preferred job be if money wasn't a factor? I think running a truck long haul would be interesting to see the western world through the eyes of a trucker.

Tiddy-bits:

If money weren't a factor? I don't know. I'm kind of where I want to be right now.

Floofies likes this

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Game design and working with computer hardware, though both are my current fields. Only one is currently making me money.

Honestly, I could live the rest of my life working in game design if money wasn't a factor, though it does often pay well to begin with.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

tumblr_inline_mkfph30i301qhqmx8.jpg

I like the area I'm heading for - a financial adviser. However, if I had unlimited time as well, I'd like to be a photographer.

343OrM8.jpg?1

The fact that money IS a factor makes it more interesting. I had loads of fun making gold by playing the World of Warcraft auction house - fun that would have been pointless if resources were infinite.

I don't think I'll end up at a safe, "secure" 9-5 job, but will be out in the world making things. Managing to pull off your dreams is part of what makes it interesting. That's probably why I prefer normal mode in Minecraft over creative mode.

if I had unlimited time

This I think is more key than money.

An artist and stay at home mom.

Unfortunately the only way I'd be able to do the stay at home mom thing, is if the economy wasn't so shitty. =/

If money wasn't an option? Hmm... PROFESSIONAL BITCHER.

Stars already has that position, the world only has room for one.

Floofies likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Stars already has that position, the world only has room for one.

PROFESSIONAL BITCHER.

Professional co-bitcher*

Takka likes this

The fact that money IS a factor makes it more interesting. I had loads of fun making gold by playing the World of Warcraft auction house - fun that would have been pointless if resources were infinite.

lol! I would have said play Runescape all day, if I could make money at it. And, actually I know a few people with Runescape based Youtube channels who do just that. :/

Edited by Beverly

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0