What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blitzburns4

HA, I FOUND YOU GUYS!

22 posts in this topic

You thought you could give ME the slip, eh? Well, I FOUND you alll.

*Evil laughts*

So, all jokes aside. It's been a long time; what's up guys?

Takka and Kvasir like this

a992ae08-e9d5-4370-b077-011e3a82a78a_zps4de3f30c.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

Hey, nice to see a familiar face (This is iTails from MH). Welcome.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

Hahah, good to see you made it dude. Welcome to the site!

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Hey, nice to see a familiar face (This is iTails from MH). Welcome.

Sup dude. Been a long time.

Hey, wtf happened at Modhalo. It disappeared for like 6 months, and it became so vacant.

Also, my account on there freakin' vanished. Can't log in, recover it, or do anything for that matter. Was kind of frustrated for a while, but I didn't do anything because I went inactive.

Edit: TUCKER IS HERE! Woot!

Edited by blitzburns4

http://www.opencarna...n-introduction/

That was the situation put nicely and summarized, but you get the idea.

Damn. Speaking of Phil, what happened to him? Is he still active on either Modhalo or Opencarnage?

Edit: For that matter, who made it from the transition?

Edited by blitzburns4

Damn. Speaking of Phil, what happened to him? Is he still active on either Modhalo or Opencarnage?

He's still on modhalo from time to time, though he's not here. He was quite upset that we started our own thing here.

Edit: For that matter, who made it from the transition?

Just about everyone aside from the modhalo staff.

He's still on modhalo from time to time, though he's not here. He was quite upset that we started our own thing here.

I understand and am sorry to hear that. Personally, when Halo 3 Modding closed shop so did I. I was not able to make the transition to PC or the next Halo for a multitude of reasons. (The biggest of which I didn't have a PC strong enough to work on and I was not able to obtain a J-Tagged 360, as the deal I was brewing on Halomods.net did not fall through.) Eventually, my original Xbox 360 RROD'ed and I fell out of the gaming picture altogether for a good while. Now, though, I just tend to play Lolz with Reaply and his group. I picked up a PS3 a few months back and have been really enjoying playing some of the older stuff in HD. (Ico/Shadow collection, MGS Collection, I plan on picking up Legend of the Dragoon, ect.)

However, when I finish paying off my brother for his gaming rig, I plan on getting back into modding...Eventually. (Reaply said he'd help me get my foot into the door. I plan on taking him up on his offer.) For now, though, I'm blind as a bat. Speaking of Reaply, I should throw it out there that he's the one to thank for showing me this place, just in case you where curious.

Edited by blitzburns4
Takka likes this

However, when I finish paying off my brother for his gaming rig, I plan on getting back into modding...Eventually. (Reaply said he'd help me get my foot into the door. I plan on taking him up on his offer.) For now, though, I'm blind as a bat. Speaking of Reaply, I should throw it out there that he's the one to thank for showing me this place, if you where curious.

Ah, so he really is good for something then =]

Ah, so he really is good for something then =]

Yeah he's awesome. After MH went offline he was the only one I had contact with; since we were friends and played together on League. He told me early on that people were meeting on another site, but that was right before I went inactive with any gaming for months. (I hadn't even played with Reaply for a while until recently.) I just started becoming active in gaming again, so Reaps mentioned again opencarnage and I decided to finally join up. I'm already glad I did.

Takka likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0