Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

First drinking experience?

69 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

After a couple more rounds, a rich warmness will settle upon you as the alcohol rallies your collective self esteem. At this point you’ll start to think, Hell, this guy is a fucking prince.

I laughed.

A lot of the article had me thinking "This is what being stoned alone is like too." Having intimate time with myself and completing my own jokes (which I think are hilarious at the time) and generally just being weird like I am with nobody around to judge me. It can be scary if you don't like what you see, but once you settle in with yourself it does have a sort of relaxing wholeness to it. Not having to worry about what anyone thinks but you and having no choice but to let it out either way.

Drinking alone is still good and I need to do it some time too. Drinking just takes a lot of effort, especially if you're only 19.

WaeV and ForkSpoonz like this

Doldrums.png

Drinking alone is essentially one of my favourite activities. Anyone have a preferred drink? I'd hate to be the pseudo-intellectual dick here, but scotch.

Love me some glenfiddich. 

Or, you know. If I want to get trashed in the next 20 minutes then baccardi and coke, mfanwy. 

ForkSpoonz, WaeV and Floofies like this

uKZA277.png

Drinking alone is essentially one of my favourite activities.

Or, you know. If I want to get trashed in the next 20 minutes then baccardi and coke, mfanwy.

this fucking guy

Once you get to college you'll realize how much fun drinking with others can be. Ill drink 3 or 4 beers alone but I won't get full on blasted.

tbh when i first started drinking i never liked beer. you really have to work at and after a while you begin to appreciate the taste. most people complain about being full, but ive never really had a problem with that. my biggest problem with beer is taking a piss every fucking 5 minutes.

Edited by Krueger
Aurodox likes this

last weekend i got on one knee and bottom up'd a bottle of red wine. most disgusting thing ever, didn't throw up, and was very very drunk though

PWccHNo.png