Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

First drinking experience?

69 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

2010; I was 13. Gifted a glass of champagne by my brother and proceeded to 'borrow' about 12 more. Tried to kiss my best friend.

And that's how I knew I was bisexual!

Tucker933, Floofies and Pfhunkie like this

uKZA277.png

My first experience was drinking vodka alone watching Futurama.

forever_alone_by_rober_raik-d4clvo4.png

loolitah likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

Is it just me or does getting drunk take too much fucking work? It's like oh damn, 6th beer I'm only just getting buzzed (btw i hate beer). I like the vodka and the rums and the gins, but they also take too much work to handle on the rocks, like it burns man. Mixed drinks also take a bit longer. I should learn to drink like my heritage. 

Floofies, ForkSpoonz and WaeV like this

PWccHNo.png

My go to drink when I want to get drunk is a gin and tonic. Quick to make, i like the taste, and in an hour Ill be drunk.

Edited by v3nture

^ love gin and tonic, in fact i love gin by itself, but the one thing i hate is once i wake up from drinking i burp and taste the gin then i don't like it so much :(

PWccHNo.png

Is it just me or does getting drunk take too much fucking work? It's like oh damn, 6th beer I'm only just getting buzzed (btw i hate beer). I like the vodka and the rums and the gins, but they also take too much work to handle on the rocks, like it burns man. Mixed drinks also take a bit longer. I should learn to drink like my heritage. 

I do not like beer (I hate beer too).

My main issue is capacity, I simply can't drink a lot of liquid. I usually get/make pina coladas with like, 4 or 5 shots of rum in them.