What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

First drinking experience?

69 posts in this topic

I drank half a rum and coke and thought I was so drunk. In reality, I had a slight buzz.

Oh, being 14.

ForkSpoonz likes this

xgd0s9.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

I was 16 and my friend's older sister bought me a bottle of 45% vodka as a birthday present.

She still made me pay for it.

ForkSpoonz and Ryx like this

Umh7x1l.gif

When I was 16, my mom decided to give me the opportunity to drink, saying that she'd rather me do it where I can't get into trouble. I drank very little and decided it wasn't as exciting. (Plus the thought of getting drunk with my mom didn't seem that much fun...we're boring people when sober...)

Didn't actually get drunk for the first time until after I turned 21. Some friends bought some alcohol and decided that they were not going to let me stay sober. Also, I hadn't eaten anything all day (found out that's the only way I can get drunk, cheap). One of my friends never let my cup go empty, constantly refilling it with pinnacle whipped vodka and orange juice (tastes like a dreamscicle). I pretty much killed the bottle myself. I didn't get sick or have a hangover, but I do remember not being able to stand. I just sat on the floor and laughed the whole time...(and then got laid, which was pretty damn good too). I can still, however, count on one hand how many times I've been drunk.

I would consider my first real drinking experience to have been the first time drinking for the night as opposed to having a couple sips here and there. That would've been when I was 17, we split a 24, some rum and tequila + some other random stuff that was around the house. Was probably one of the best nights I think I ever had drinking, honestly! So much fun!

Takka likes this

I don't recall my first drinking experience. I just know it happened when i was still in school. I don't really drink anyway, i'd rather drink Pepsi Max.

just after my 14th birthday on new years. had a whole bunch of family friends over, and my dad and his friends ended up making 'punch' at 2am. it started out being punch anyway, before long it was just a mix of any alcohol they could find.

drank a fuck ton of that. actually tasted okay :P

Floofies and ForkSpoonz like this

m68Vl5E.jpg

My father offered me a beer while we were camping. That was it.

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

I'd had sips of wine as a kid (ugh, gross!) but at 15 neither Mom nor Dad had formally introduced me to alcohol. It was actually at my Dad's second wedding that my step-uncle gave me a glass of champagne. Mom was concerned when I told her, but I was like "it was about time."

Also, my first time stinking drunk was shortly thereafter - I snuck into Dad's liquor cabinet and drank 1/4 of a pint of Bacardi gold out of a mason jar. (The middle one here:)

6632669275_b6a484a9dd_z.jpg

After finishing that, I rolled around on the floor for awhile (sensory delay ftw) then went to bed.

I don't drink Alcohol. Never did, never will. Not because of my age, but because i think Alcohol is stupid and unnecessary, I can have fun and party on without a beer.

I can have fun and party on without a beer.

Well, for those who can't and hate most people... =D

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0