Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

First drinking experience?

69 posts in this topic

I had my first drink when I was 17, with a friend of mine. It was just a single beer for each of us because that's all he could grab from his dad without him noticing. It was shitty regular Budweiser, and it tasted so watered down, I really didn't like it at all. I've never had Budweiser since, from that memory lol

Not an exciting story from me, though I'm sure there are some out there.

ForkSpoonz likes this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

mine was probably freshman year in college when i jumped right in downed 1/4th of a handle of ciroc vodka on spring weekend (party thing) at my school and then went to my computer science class. i puked all over the desk 50% through the class, a nasty watery puke that smelled like top shelf vodka.

i then drank more after throwing up

ForkSpoonz likes this

PWccHNo.png

I don't remember what age, maybe 16, I was visiting my mother. (My mother at the time lived in another city and had no where to stay. Luckily she had an RV to live in and a camping site offered her a job and she could park her RV there.) Anyways, she randomly offered me Captain Morgan and some rootbeer. Needless to say, I didn't feel anything.

went camping with a few friends and had some shit tier vodka. Like really, really shitty vodka.

I think i was 16 or 17

Edited by Krueger

First time I got drunk was when I jacked a handle from the local convenience store once they started being able to sell hard stuff, then me and my friend tried to make vodka gummy bears and some skittles vodka. This was about a year and a half ago, neither turned out well and I remember puking. But first time drinking was sipping tequila & coke from a coke bottle at some church convention... god that was like 4 years ago.

#soedgy

kva did you enjoy though?

7oWRJVS.gif