What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

What was your first memory?

21 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

My earliest memory was when i was really little, i touched the clothes iron whilst it was on. I learnt a lesson about touching things that are on. It wasn't very exciting, i just burnt my hand.

My earliest memory was when i was really little, i touched the clothes iron whilst it was on. I learnt a lesson about touching things that are on. It wasn't very exciting, i just burnt my hand.

That reminds me when I was little I touched the muffler on my dads lawn mower when he left it idling, I think I was just a little over a year old.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Eating one of those tractor wheel donuts in a high chair. Evidently it was my peepa's birthday, and he hated cake, so donuts it was lol.

My first real memory is having scarlet fever (when I was just around three years old) and being confined to the bedroom. My older brother had strep throat at the time and my younger brother had a recurring ear infection. For some reason, we were all bunked in the same room.

I can still remember eating dinner in bed.

This elderly woman from our local church came by the house but wouldn't come into the house. I could hear her talking at the back door (which was just beside my room). My mom told me it was because in that woman's day, scarlet fever was considered a deadly disease. :/

Years later, my mom moved back into that house and I went to visit her. The room where I'd stayed during my illness seemed so tiny. Though when I was a little kid, it was huge.

whoa, that's intense, sorry you had to go through that D:

Beverly likes this

mine was either Mr. Roger's neighborhood, or

220px_Dark_Forces_box_cover.jpg

or

Duke_Nukem_3_D_Coverart.png

my dad has always been a generally rad dude

also: i played duke nukem when i was three or so, and i haven't done a school shooting

your argument is invalid, people who think video games cause crazy

Floofies likes this

I have two significant memories, one running away from my mom who was trying to feed me medicine, and the other being breaking my brother out of his crib. My memory is terrible, so I'd imagine I was 4-6 at the time of both. XD

I think my earliest memory was getting out of this big rocking-chair in the computer room of our house to go find my mom. I climbed up the stairs and went into our guest bedroom, because that had a balcony of sorts that allowed me to see everything outside. Once I saw she was grooming our horses, my legs started itching, and I looked down to discover that they were completely covered in fleas. I started screaming and ran down the stairs and outside to get her, and so she came and put me in the bath. All the little fleas started floating up to the surface, but I'm pretty sure I didn't stop crying for another hour or so. I'm not completely sure how old I was, but yeah.

I hate creepy, crawly, jumpy things of any kind, now. woo.

Takka likes this

My earliest would have to be walking through the kitchen with a plate of waffles and my mom telling me to be careful and I immediately dropped it and watched the plate shatter at my feet.

Umh7x1l.gif

My earliest would have to be walking through the kitchen with a plate of waffles and my mom telling me to be careful and I immediately dropped it and watched the plate shatter at my feet.

Those poor waffles...

Takka likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0