What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beverly

Sleep vs Awake

15 posts in this topic

i lay in bed for hours thinking.

I did that last night, it wasn't fun. I've spent 2 nights this week with only 3-4 hours sleep.

Tiddy-bits:

I did that last night, it wasn't fun. I've spent 2 nights this week with only 3-4 hours sleep.

When that happens to me, I think it's because my brain knows there is something I'm supposed to be doing and it won't shut up till i get up and go do it. I'm usually so tired by that point i can't move but so jacked up on caffeine i can't sleep. And, so stuck in limbo, i lay there and suffer :/

My sleeping habits often vary wildly throughout a week, though I do tend to stay up late at night more than anything else. As of this moment I'm waking up around midnight and going to sleep around 6pm. Most of the time I have a 28 hour day, if you know what I mean.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I aim to be in bed by 2 am and asleep by 3 am (but that rarely happens). I usually get up around 9 am, but on a few occasions I've woken up at 3 pm.

I work 4AM-4PM throughout the summer so I really get used to sleeping a lot through the summer. Through the winter though I stay up late and find it difficult waking up. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0