What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anthony

18th birthdays

50 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Yeah, really, you need a car to do just about anything in the world. Unless you live on campus and never ever leave, you're going to need a car. Not kinda have a car.

It's like living with your parents. You can bring a chick out to dinner then bang at your parents, or you could have your own ride and a) bang in the car, or b) bang at your own place.

I would be 100x lamer if I didn't have a car.

343OrM8.jpg?1

Fine, don't listen and see how it is in a few years.

not saying i'll never give. i'm saying i don't give a fuck now, which is perfectly fine considering i still have over a year of high school left

Junior in HS and you still don't have a job?

my mother owuldn't let me get a job this year anyway. gonna get one this summer

I think you're the first person I have ever heard of who have had their parents not want them to work...

TCK likes this

my mother owuldn't let me get a job this year anyway. gonna get one this summer

Please don't get discouraged. Not working now is probably a good thing.

If you're not working, (during the school year) you have time to concentrate on studying and getting good grades; that means better college/scholarship opportunities later on. Which translates into a better paying job after graduation. Nice house. Awesome car. Buy anything you want. That beats the hell out of any job you might get now. c:

Sceny likes this

Please don't get discouraged. Not working now is probably a good thing.

If you're not working, (during the school year) you have time to concentrate on studying and getting good grades; that means better college/scholarship opportunities later on. Which translates into a better paying job after graduation. Nice house. Awesome car. Buy anything you want. That beats the hell out of any job you might get now. c:

exactly. I didn't especially want to work yet, but my mother wouldn't let me anyway because I have a sizable workload this year and i don't quite have my shit together yet.

Beverly likes this

I'm a freshman in college and still don't have a job.

I might get one this summer, MAYBE.

But at the end of the summer I'll have 30 credits and thus be a sophomore. Then again, I'm still in HS so I don't feel extremely inclined to bust my ass right now when I'm doing enough of that to get straight A's in the classroom.

343OrM8.jpg?1

Then again, I'm still in HS so I don't feel extremely inclined to bust my ass right now when I'm doing enough of that to get straight A's in the classroom.

Ye I hear you, I had a job but the store closed unexpectedly and I told my parents that I was going to wait on another one until I was done with school. I like to take things slowly, I even could have graduated last year if I took one course online but I told 'em I'd just take a senior year anyway.

Umh7x1l.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0