What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beverly

Quirks and pet peeves

35 posts in this topic

I have this weird pet peeve. I have to cut my sandwich on the diagonal. Not cause i like pointy eye jabby sammich corners. I just get sick looking down at a sandwich if there are bite marks in it :/

And, hair in tuna sandwich. a big eww; especially if i'm eating and it makes it halfway down my throat. Maybe other people have this issue too or just me. I don't care, cause if i find it, dinner time is over. I blame my mom. When I was a kid, my mom was all Facebook drama queen whenever she found a hair in something (even in public yes, there were hysterics :/ )

Also, the cords on my computer. If i go to move my mouse and it pulls up a bunch of cords and there is any weight on the line, even a little; i have to spend half an hour detangling before I can work again.

There's a bunch of other stuff; thankfully it doesn't all bother me at the same time, just occasionally.

So yeah anyway, share weird quirks and mild annoyances; pet peeves, etc, stuff that grinds your gears.

Takka likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Sounds like someone didn't do a good job at shaving all the hair off that tuna fish.

I don't think I have any pet peeves.. though I don't like someone with dirty fingers touching my stuff or getting in my car. I hate finding a sticky spots on things. I don't enjoy cleaning, but I also appreciate clean stuff, so I just take care of my things so I don't get them messy.

I also hate when people settle for good enough in their work, quality goes a long way for me and I'll pay top dollar for it over something that just has more capabilities.

Solaris and Beverly like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Sounds like someone didn't do a good job at shaving all the hair off that tuna fish.

I don't think I have any pet peeves.. though I don't like someone with dirty fingers touching my stuff or getting in my car. I hate finding a sticky spots on things. I don't enjoy cleaning, but I also appreciate clean stuff, so I just take care of my things so I don't get them messy.

omg! same. Baby girl eats Lays potato chips and then comes back to the computer with greasy fingers and puts them all over my keyboard. I'm so over time sharing my electronics :/

I also hate when people settle for good enough in their work, quality goes a long way for me and I'll pay top dollar for it over something that just has more capabilities.

I hate it when people half ass their writing work and the person paying seems fine with it. And meanwhile i'm writing ten pages on the same thing and trying to be as thorough as possible :/

Takka likes this

I don't give thirty fucks if replying "k" annoys you when I'm texting. If you send me something, regardless of length, where an okay would suffice simply as a means to tell you that I received the information, then for the love of logic that's all I'm going to say. Get over it.

I guess you could say that it bugs me that people are bugged by being responded to with "k". Also, political parties. Fuck all of them.

Takka and Beverly like this

oVoXWXc.png

When some random stranger says "How are you?" in the 2 seconds it takes for me to walk past them. Honestly, it's really stupid when you think about it. Either I can keep going and say "Great", which is as completely pointless as asking the question in the first place, or: I can turn around and tell this random person all about how I'm doing, which is what they wanted to know in the first place, right? No? Then why fucking ask it, fuckwad!?

Beverly, CreepnOnYou, TCK and 1 other like this

I don't give thirty fucks if replying "k" annoys you when I'm texting. If you send me something, regardless of length, where an okay would suffice simply as a means to tell you that I received the information, then for the love of logic that's all I'm going to say. Get over it.

i would just take it as a sign your left hand was horribly mangled in an industrial accident c:

everything annoys me

o.o

anything in particular?

Then why fucking ask it, fuckwad!?

maybe to cover up for awkward and possibly inappropriate stalkerish eye contact?

CreepnOnYou and Sceny like this

So help me God, if you text me "k," I will set your jenga tower on fire so hard it makes Muslims swoon.

Otherwise I don't have a lot of pet peeves, so long as you're not a dick, you're okay in my book.

Sceny, Beverly and CreepnOnYou like this

343OrM8.jpg?1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0