Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Tucker933

Watched / Watching

799 posts in this topic

21 and Over last night with Reaply. Shit was hilarious. Would recommend it.

Watching films with Reaply? You need counselling :( 

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Madoka Magica

Last two episodes were good, every other episode was pretty mediocre. Episodes 1-10 have 3-4 good moments total. The thing is that the overall plot is actually a good idea, its just executed poorly.

Overall  6/10.

Finally got around to watching Durarara and its 10 out of fucking 10

I never got past the first couple episodes.

Grumpy UNIX and Cloud Administrator | 90's Boomer

The Conjuring, and The Beach.

The Conjuring was fucking horrible, I have no idea where the so called 'good reviews' come from (Although I can guess they come from blithering idiots that beg to be scared over anything else). The entirety of the movie is predictable jump scares and generic repetitive "Well it's paranormal and kind of creepy, so let's do it over and over!" shit. They pretty much pulled almost every cliche they could in an attempt to fill the story with something that made sense. The movie is cobbled together as if they were making it up as they went...

The Beach was amazing, and really crazy. You could feel the insanity creeping into you. At the end there is a sense of sadness but also relief, and in some parts of the movie you'd think it was a child's dream, but in reality the movie is just very creatively written. Since it was based off a book, I immediately thought it was going to be poop, but I was dead wrong.