Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

Last Show or Movie You Saw

761 posts in this topic

The Expanse (seasons 1-3)

@Tucker933 suggested it to me about a month ago. Around five days ago, I decided to watch the first season, and yesterday, I finished watching the third season.

Tucker933 likes this

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:2

competent.png

1 hour ago, Kavawuvi said:

Around five days ago, I decided to watch the first season, and yesterday, I finished watching the third season.

That bad, eh?

9 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

That bad, eh?

Yeah.

They pay way too much attention to detail. I'm really upset that the physics actually make a lot of sense despite it being science fiction.

First of all, they use the ship's acceleration for gravity rather than the floor just emitting gravity for an unexplained reason. This brings too many interesting scenarios and that Really. Pisses. Me. Off.

And where are the energy shields? Isn't a space battle supposed to be whose shields last the longest and then the loser surrenders? Actual space battles are STUPID.

And why aren't the consoles exploding and randomly murdering the people using them? I Am So Tired Of This Not Happening It Really TAKES ME OUT OF THE STORY.

I really hope they fix these issues in season 4 or I'm just gonna have to go back to watch Star Wars The Next Generation because the original is SO MUCH BETTER.

Tucker933 and Sunstriker7 like this

status.png?customhost=ProtonNebula.com:1

competent.png

Extinction - Not too bad a movie, nice plot twist but for me it was predictable.

followed by Jackass The Movie, for the shits n giggles.

2ew2skp.png