What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Watched / Watching

858 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

The Expanse (seasons 1-3)

@Tucker933 suggested it to me about a month ago. Around five days ago, I decided to watch the first season, and yesterday, I finished watching the third season.

Takka likes this

1 hour ago, Kavawuvi said:

Around five days ago, I decided to watch the first season, and yesterday, I finished watching the third season.

That bad, eh?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

9 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

That bad, eh?

Yeah.

They pay way too much attention to detail. I'm really upset that the physics actually make a lot of sense despite it being science fiction.

First of all, they use the ship's acceleration for gravity rather than the floor just emitting gravity for an unexplained reason. This brings too many interesting scenarios and that Really. Pisses. Me. Off.

And where are the energy shields? Isn't a space battle supposed to be whose shields last the longest and then the loser surrenders? Actual space battles are STUPID.

And why aren't the consoles exploding and randomly murdering the people using them? I Am So Tired Of This Not Happening It Really TAKES ME OUT OF THE STORY.

I really hope they fix these issues in season 4 or I'm just gonna have to go back to watch Star Wars The Next Generation because the original is SO MUCH BETTER.

Sunstriker7 and Takka like this

1 hour ago, Sunstriker7 said:

Well now I have to watch it

27 minutes ago, Iggy said:

I binge watched both seasons of Ozark, now I'm stuck waiting for more.

Now go watch The Expanse.