What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

How and where are you getting schooled this year?

18 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

aight so.

took the ACT yesterday, and fuck if i didn't do excellently.

the english (grammar) and math were extremely easy (only didn't know one or two math questions, despite forgetting nigh everything from alg 2 and geometry)

reading was a little difficult because of vague questions and answers every once in a while but i can't have missed more than 2 or 3

science (reading data and graphs) questions were kinda difficult and we barely had time for them, but i still think i did better than most other juniors, because they thought it was impossible and a lot didn't even GET TO the last passage, while i finished it

overall i feel really good about this

so i'm going to get some o dat KEES money from the state for college and scholarships, so yeah

fun times

ftfy

YES. Exactly, I'm not getting into a program that puts my credit in the shitter AND doesn't pay off in the end.

Have you taken the SAT? Any easier/harder? Any tips?

I'll be doing these things this summer. 3:

I haven't. But the thing to remember when taking it:

if you don't have a chance at answering it (like, you know nothing about the subject matter), guess immediately.

and when making random (as opposed to"i think this is the answer..") guesses, guess the same letter every time, better chance of guessing correctly.

basically just don't waste time or take too long on anything

oh oh also, on math questions, when plugging the answers into an equation, start in the middle answers (B or C), not A. that way, if it's wrong, you'll usually know if you need to guess a higher or lower number

No school for me. I'm already in debt from the 2 years that I went. Besides there's no way in hell I'd be able to juggle school with my work schedule + a baby.

Have you taken the SAT? Any easier/harder? Any tips?

I'll be doing these things this summer. 3:

The ACT and SAT are pretty similar except for the format of the test.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0