What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

The World's First 3D Printing Pen

11 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I still don't even fucking understand 3D printers. And it's really bothering me. They seem to be advancing at an alarming rate, and one day my grandkids are going to be laughing at me because I can't work the 4D printer and when I see them giggling, I yell something along the lines of "back in my day, printers only printed in two dimensions! And in ink! And they never fucking worked to begin with!" Then they'd scoff at me, and go play jetpack laser tag with real lasers.

Takka, ForkSpoonz, Luke and 1 other like this

oVoXWXc.png

I still don't even fucking understand 3D printers. And it's really bothering me. They seem to be advancing at an alarming rate, and one day my grandkids are going to be laughing at me because I can't work the 4D printer and when I see them giggling, I yell something along the lines of "back in my day, printers only printed in two dimensions! And in ink! And they never fucking worked to begin with!" Then they'd scoff at me, and go play jetpack laser tag with real lasers.

silly, all printers will be designed with the function of "not working"

Technically, its not 'Printing' - its drawing, the process of printing is to make something that can be re-produced time and time again.

Having said that, it does look bloody good, and mighty interesting. I'm surprised no-one has thought of it before

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Technically, its not 'Printing' - its drawing, the process of printing is to make something that can be re-produced time and time again.

Having said that, it does look bloody good, and mighty interesting. I'm surprised no-one has thought of it before

technically, we aren't talking about the pen, we're talking about 3d printers.

technically, we aren't talking about the pen, we're talking about 3d printers.

Technically, read the OP :P

Kvasir likes this

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0