What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

General FAQ

1,089 posts in this topic

We actually have several music and video threads in our main Off-Topic section stickied at the top.

Currently Listening is our main one, where you post the music video from youtube of the song you happened to have been listening to. We also have a thread hanging around somewhere that's pretty self explanatory called "listen to the song above you"

If you think there's something lacking that a new thread could help fill, feel free to make a new one, or if you're interested in releasing your own music you can do so in the Work subsection of Art.

As for a whole new section, that may be implemented in the future however we don't currently have enough activity and content to warrant it. As shown with Modhalo, a similar "media" section would likely just act as a second Off-Topic section.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

AHH i see now ok thanks. I do think it would be much easier to find if it there where a "Media" Forum, but i understand. :D It's been awhile since i forum surfed. lol

facesig.png

Music sucks. My opinion, is the only opinion!

xD try watching a 2 hour movie without a soundtrack. Your opinion is invalid.

facesig.png

Newly modified opinion: Music sucks, you don't need that shit. My opinion, is the only opinion.