What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

General FAQ

1,089 posts in this topic

I've updated the OP with information on how our warnings system works. This is meant mostly for new users, especially as we may have a spike in traffic soon.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

I'm glad we never decided to use negative rep. Just generates horseshit.

WaeV likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

Hm. Well...maybe I can't neg-rep you TCK. But I can like an old post of yours and then immediately unlike it.

So then you get that notification, and you come to the thread wondering what it was that I liked, and then you're confused. I didn't like any of your posts, there's nothing there at all.

Then you check another page, thinking maybe the topic got shifted, posts got deleted perhaps... But there's nothing. I didn't like ANY of your posts, so you check your PM again, and the web address matches up. You go back to the thread, and it's the right post number but I've clearly not liked this post.

And at this point you've wasted like 10 minutes trying to figure this shit out before you either give up or think to yourself "maybe he unliked it, I dunno man fuck this I'm done".

So yeah, I can't neg rep you, but wasting a small bit of your life is just as good.

WaeV likes this

Well it does still take you right to the post that was liked, and seeing no new likes I immediately think they clicked it on accident. I don't really think about it longer than that.

What turned you back on, though?

Edited by TCK
Sceny likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

Well it does still take you right to the post that was liked, and seeing no new likes I immediately think they clicked it on accident. I don't really think about it longer than that.

What turned you back on, though?

Well fuck, it took me significantly longer to write that up than it did for you to reply...

Sooo, this kind of backfired and somehow you managed to not only avoid neg-rep, but also waste a bit of my life instead.....I need to review this and try again.

TCK likes this

I changed my passwords cause my live account got hacked and now the above happens, regardless of "remember me"

hlep?