What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

General FAQ

1,089 posts in this topic

I think the news articles in general are enough to call it a politics section. At Modhalo (where most of these members are from) it caused animosity toward other members and in general it's really not necessary. I think it's one of the reasons it died for the most part (and the fact it wasn't kept up).

Nah, the reason it died is because the forum literally died, and it took a month to get back online, by which time most of us had moved here.

Tiddy-bits:

Nah, the reason it died is because the forum literally died, and it took a month to get back online, by which time most of us had moved here.

whatever happened to Phil?

Modhalo went down in December, this place started up in February, Modhalo came back on the same day as OC.

whatever happened to Phil?

He still haunts Modhalo, in hopes that it comes back to life.

Edited by Sceny ツ

Modhalo went down in December, this place started up in February, Modhalo came back on the same day as OC.

Right. It was really ironic that way. IIRC, I heard about OC only hours before Modhalo. I (and probably others) digged the energy over here, so we stuck around. Others were die-hards and preferred ModHalo. I think Weps is still over there, for example. They post every now and then, but it's much more of a ghost town with a lot of us Regs missing.

New ribbon images for post ranks. Check OP =]

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.